R. Bachimanchi, S. Cooper, A. Freyberger, R. Geng, C. Hovater, G. Krafft, F. Marhauser, C. Mounts, T. Powers, T. Plawski, J. Preble, T. Reilly, R. Rimmer, H. Wang
Agenda and Notes
1. Operations Status and Summary
4 modules which have seen air are now cool. NL12 and 13 haven't been cold yet. SL5 and 6 have been recovered and processed. A team has been formed to to find out how air got in. Check vacuum procedures in warm regions.
He processing terminates this week. PSS checkout afterward.
Startup currently October 26.
Plant 2 has contmination that needs to be found and elliminated. Further warm-ups and cool downs will be required.
RF soak starts Oct. 12.
Individual cavity heaters in R100 have been implemented and testing to see if can get better performance started.
Investigation team for heat and He pressure in R100. Better instrumentation? (Tiefenback, Daly, and Mounts) Experiment to measure limits?
2. Comments/New Appointment (Reilly)
3. C75 Project Summary Document (Krafft, Freyberger)
4. SRF Budgeting for C50, C75, and R&D (Reilly, Geng)
- FY2016 Budget Action Items
- 2015 C50-12 and C75 Budget Summaries
- Emitter Activation and Deactivation
- Field Emission Mitigation Project Charter
Rongli working through requests for new account. Will be less that 150k anticipated last week.
5. C75 Power Curves (Krafft)
Complete Project Charter Document; Project Leader (Freyberg, Rimmer, Krafft, Hutton)
Data mining for field emission (Geng)
C75 parameter table! (krafft, rimmer, marhauser)