S. Cooper, A. Freyberger, R. Geng, G. Krafft, F. Marhauser, T. Powers, J. Preble, T. Reilly, C. Reece, H. Wang
Agenda and Notes
1. Operations Status and Summary
After recovery, 1 Module exposed to air look pretty much the same from gradient point of view.
Other exposed modules being cooled down.
Cryo on schedule for transition on Sept. 21 to two plant OPS.
4 C100s in north and 1 in injector will not be He processed. Problems uncovered in He processing C100s need to be understood. Presentations made to SRF science and analysis meeting.
2. Comments/New Appointment (Reilly)
3. C75 Project Summary Document (Krafft, Freyberger)
4. SRF Budgeting for C50, C75, and R&D (Reilly, Geng)
- FY2016 Budget Action Items
- 2015 C50-12 and C75 Budget Summaries
- Emitter Activation and Deactivation
- Field Emission Mitigation Project Charter
Rongli working through requests for new account. Will be less that 150k anticipated last week.
5. C75 Power Curves (Krafft)
Complete Project Summary Document; Project Leader (Freyberg, Rimmer, Krafft)