From CASA Wiki
Welcome to the Computational Physics group at Jefferson Lab headed by Yves Roblin.
JLEIC simulations meeting
CASA/ODU computational Physics Meeting Minutes.
Model Team Minutes
CSR microbunching LDRD
Modeling in ELEGANT
- Magnet shunt powering calculations
- Integrate with EDT and control system?
- From GUN to HALL with specific LINAC gains
- Multipoles in TOSCA versus ELEGANT
- Simulating an emittance measurement
- Calculating the Courant-Snyder invariant
- Effect of synchrotron radiation on dipole powering
- Can be used to support commissioning of synchrotron coils
- Delivering three halls at one pass via BSYA
- Anticipated in the future (2016 and beyond)
- Fitting for beam momentum and incoming orbits
- Currently used for CMB experiment.
- Determination of quadrupole terms in dipoles (body gradient)
- Compare that with performance metrics for tuning
- LOCO analysis for a transport line
- Steering a beamline with ELEGANT
- Foil heating by a beam
- Raytrace simulations
- Migration of subversion repository from Optim To ELEGANT.